Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 20

Everyone started pushing me suddenly.
I realised the gates had opened.
It’s time for us to board. Yet my ball is still in the sea.
I knew that in order to get up the boat, i had to forget my ball.
I forced those thoughts out and looked for mum and dad.
I finally noticed them, but they were far ahead.
However hard they tried reaching us, they couldn’t.
Everyone was pushing them towards the boat.
Bibi begged me to get the ball.
She reminded me that if we don’t get it, our dream of being football stars would be gone.
I was torn between two.
I told her that I could make her a new one made of cardboard.
Then some one appeared. It was the boy again. And he offered to help us fish out the ball.
He almost got it, but he fell in the water. And started struggling.
I panicked and looked around for someone that could help.
I failed, and got hit by the sailor.
I watch as Bibi also got hit.
But i was in a daze. To save her.

Chapter 21

No comments:

Post a Comment