Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 10

I woke up.
I'm still in the taxi. I feel stiff all over.
Bibi asked father again, where is mum.
He gave us the same reply, she'll be here soon.
We reached our destination.

Lots of cars zoom past us.
I was half afraid someone might recognise father.
He made us sit on a floor beside an old campfire.
He said he'll go fetch mum at the football stadium.
I was surprised. But I didnt ask.
He gave me an amount of money together with some food.
I was to find a taxi and pass a note and the money to him.

I was still puzzling over the reason father has to go to the football stadium.
When it suddenly striked me.
They must be going to talk to a government football official about us.
And they'll need us to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment