Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 12

We're out of the crowd, running after the taxi.
Bibi keeps crying.
She's worried about mum and dad.
I assured her that they would be okay.
But I wasn't very sure about it.

We caught up, and dad notices us.
He drags us in the taxi.
We hugged each other tight.
I missed them so much.
I was so relieved that mum wasn't killed.

That was when Bibi suddenly thought of the rest of the women in the stadium.
She questioned mum about it.
Mum told her, that we can't help it.
I felt sad. For them.

Bibi asked mum if we're going on a long trip.
Mum said that we'll be going on a very long trip.

I thought of how brave dad was just now.
I told him how proud I was that he was my dad.
He smiled at me, and continued driving.

And two minutes later, he told me he was going to sell the taxi.

I understood that the taxi is of no use at all.
But I know how dad loves the taxi.

I thought of our government.
I thought of how we could change our government.
And I vowed I'll play extremely well in football.


Chapter 13

No comments:

Post a Comment