Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 2

Great. Bibi stepped on the landmine.
Now what. I decided, at last, to take her place.
I made her let go of the mine slowly while i take her place.
She relunctantly agreed. Then, she ran for rescue.

I was wondering when will they come back, when suddenly, Bibi came back!
She said she can't bear to leave me, and ran at me, and pushed me over.
Which made me fell, which made me let go of the mine. Which i thought would make the mine bomb.
And our legs would be blown into pieces.

But it didn't.

To my surprise.

We took heels and ran for our lives immediately.
We were alive. I thanked jesus silently for that. We were actually alive!
I nearly screamed it out. But decided not to.
Just because Bibi's not safely at home yet.
We have not finished up everything.
Still, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment