Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 8

My first question I fired at father was ' Where's mum?' .
I guess father pretended not to hear me.
It didn't work thought. Bibi insisted on the question.
She asked father again.
Father told us she's safe, and we'll be able to see her tomorrow.
I trusted him. He never lies.

I stared at the blank ground, where our house used to be.
Everyone was coming out of their house.
Some of them said they found bits of us. How weird.

I found Yusuf, and handed him my ball.
I caused his to be blown up, so i suppose it's only right I give him mine.
But he didn't accept it.
He told me I'll need it, where ever I'm going.
Then, we left.

We may not be Manchester, but we're united.
Whatever happens, we'll always be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment