Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 3

I'm shocked.
Bibi told me she hates her country today.
How could she say something like that? She's a nine year old!
Yusuf's shocked too. We made Bibi look like a boy, to cover up.
If anyone saw her as a girl, we are in deep trouble.
We played around with the ball. And suddenly Mr Nasser came and grabbed our ball.
He accused us for breaking his window. I looked indignantly at him.
The only thing I hoped for at that moment was just that Mr Nasser could not see through Bibi's disguise. I prayed hard.

I tried explaining that it wasn't us. I took a great risk. I demonstrated how we play the ball.
Great, I broke another window. What have I done.
Mr Nasser was about to bring us to our parents when father came.
I wanted to tell father that we only broke one window, but was wise enough to keep quiet.
They negotiated, and Mr Nasser agreed on not taking us to the police.
Father had to pay up though. I think father is really angry with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment